Friday, January 2, 2009

On a roll





Two in one day? Why not? This one is about kids....though today Zev has been somewhat of a clingly crank-o-pants...of which I am way not digging, he rocks. I love the I-need-my-mama-cuz-she's-perfect-and-the-only-one-who-calms-me dependency, sometimes. Other times, it drives me mad. Like today, when he followed me around, moaning and fake crying when I wouldn't hold him. No please. Then we eat lunch and he's being a fussy bum about his food (yes yes, we conquered and won). Am I complaining? No, just saying that despite all this crabbedness, he's addictive. So hairy addictive. I love to kiss, cuddle, kiss, smell and attack him. Can't wait to see his little sibling. Speaking of that new little one, my friend Tonya tells me your body's acidity level often determines the sex of the baby. (Male spermies like a more acidic environment) To which I replied, "I guess that means I'm having another boy." Cuz I'm pretty sure I lean toward acidity, though I try to keep this in check with lots of millet and lemon water....on the other hand, we eat millet like mad hatters, and we were before we conceived.....REALLY WANNA GIRL...there I said it. Take a peak at this cuteness.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, look how beautiful Cherish is!!

Chasity said...

Thanks Lynn...I think so.