Monday, September 21, 2009

No Weigh!

Last we spoke of pounds, or the excess thereof, I was mixing things up by trying all raw. Things have changed again...if you know anything about me, you know I'm a girl who likes variety, some may call it getting bored easily, either way. To date I have lost 25 lbs. That's since the end of May. BUT the 25th pound was lost somewhere around early August. Where are we now? Late September, oh yeah. Sheez. What's that tell ya? Two things.....1) I am great, say that with me Great! at maintaining my weight. Not that it's really any greatness on my part since that's the way all our bodies were created, to maintain. Maybe I just like to feel great at something. 2) I have made no effort to lose more weight in the last almost 2 months now. Good griggidy grief. That's sad. I justified my lack of effort by saying I didn't want the slishing of calories to effect the milkies.....hasn't, yet still I justify.


By the by....just want to throw in here that if you know anything about me at all, you know I make up words like mad fire. Not sure why, it just happens. I've passed that gene on as well, as Gabe spoke of the dasterdly dish he was trying to wash I said to John, “Dasterdly? Where does he come up with this?”

You.” saith my man.

“I don't say
dasterdly.”


Then he gives me a lowered eyebrow, over the rim of the glasses look....”You make up words.”


Oh, yeah, forgot.


Where was I? Oh, yes, weight. So I decided last week that I'm on the bandwagon again. No more maintenance for me. That's for when all my clothes fit without the extra squish. I do have to say, however, that I have throughout this stagnation been steadily losing inches or ¼ inches each week. So that's encouraging, but this extra squish is buggin' me. So I'm gonna hit it hard for the next few weeks and see what happens. Oh, and before you ask, I'm shooting to lose 15 more lbs.


Hitting it hard? How? I'm thinking the 11 day diet again. I will do two rotations of it and take a break for a week and then do it again until the 15th pound is gone. Give or take a few of course. :) Then maybe we'll do an all raw week. Not sure yet, but I do know that I want to start fasting once a week. But that's for another post...

1 comment:

Elaine said...

25 pounds and maintaining....FABULOSO!:D
I have managed to maintain my 15 pound loss through this summer...but your Dad and I have decided to "Hit the Gym" so to speak starting in Oct. It is our goal to stick with it through the winter so we will be lean and gorgeous for next summer...One can dream...