Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Blog a dig dog

So here I am....blogging. After much consideration and no hankin' way do I have time for that, I made the plunge...how? Spicy bean and lentil burgers. Yup...it's all in the burgers. I was thinking I should give this recipe to Cory and thought, wow, yet another way a blog would be useful. I have so many things to say and have always wanted to keep a steady journal (never have...steadily) so I'm giving this a go. I am so busy so I don't promise everyday posts, but some consistency should avail...I hope.
What was I saying, oh yeah, the burgers...I am a mom of six, and we are self employed...sooo, that makes one think frugally...gimme an F...gimme an R....anyway, frugal's good, and I so love to find a tasty, cheap, healthy recipe that feeds alot of people. I emphasize the tasty, cheap and healthy here. Anyway....as we say at my house, I whacked up some burgers tonight that fit the bill. The bill of tasty, cheap and yep...healthy, if you don't count that 1/4 cup lard I added...AND there is plenty left over, so that means we have lunch tomorrow already..love that. Okay, maybe I'll do one of those cooly tutorial thingies with my little bean patties and pics and it'll be cool. So look for this tantalizing stretcher dish type recipe to come soon....

2 comments:

Seasonsmom said...

Well, welcome there, girl! I transited from HSB myself if you didn't notice so I am new to blogger as well but I have figured out how to make my blogger in 3 columns just yesterday. So, I might be able to help you figure out the title soon too. I'd love the burgers recipe, please, please, make time to type it out. FOrget the photo. We aren't that worried about it. It shouldn't be too hard. With blogger all you have to do is click the icon that says image on top of your entry and browse thru your comp to find the pic and it's it your entry and you can preview it. SO easy compared to HSB where you have to upload your pics to Photobucket or Flickr (which are all public places). But we want frugal recipes and I will em you the ones I got recently from another frugal blogger. You'll love them pea soup (not split pea, as in green pea) and cottage cheese bread (not the yeast kind either). Is that good enough of a welcome?

Chasity said...

I did notice you'd transitioned! Well, here's to bloggin'!